Translate

May 4, 2012

It's Me!

Hi It's me, Dannah. A 16 year old girl from Cebu. I'm new to to this one. I started to make this cause I really love sharing something about my interests and etc. I'm now a graduating student of Saint Francis Academy Balamban, Cebu. I'm the the youngest of our family since I only got a sibling which is a 21 year old and a gap of six years. She's a young lady with the degree of Bachelor of Education on Special Education. I belong to a religious family which I'm so proud of. I love to hang out with my friends, they are so adventurous too. I love food so much that I started to hate my body. I'm always alone at house cause my parents and sister are all working. So every time they go to work, I automatically switch on the TV and computer. I love watching, American Idol whom my idol is Jessica Sanchez which is a half Filipino. I also love watching America's Next Top Model, Project Runway, The Rachel Zoe Project, The Vampire Diaries and GLEE. I'm also a big fan of Etcetera. I can't say I'm unto fashion, but I love fashion. I wear simple dresses that fits me and my personality. I love being myself. The real me and the simply me. I'm a PYCC (Parish Youth Coordinating Council) member on our Parish. Where I serve God and the church. I'm not an athletic one. I really love dancing. And dancing is my passion. I'm also a dance troupe member. But, I'm not much unto hip-hop thingy. 
I wish by this little thing about me helps you to know my side. You can visit my twitter account https://twitter.com/#!/emshortiiee and on my facebook account http://www.facebook.com/dannahgerali to know me more. You can add me as your friend and follow me. See yah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment