Translate

May 4, 2012

Nature Lover's Activity Day


As life journey’s to every path, there lies a lifetime experience you can never get back. An experience which money can’t ever buy. A so-called time you can never ever have again. So as we journey, and as we look back to where we are right now, we must be thankful and be contended on God’s great abundance and love. For time may pass and no longer may last. Every step we take, we move we make, every path we journey, we are created for Him. Pictures may fade but the memory of such will always remain forever.

  Last January 27, 2012, one the most awaited part of my Junior life and it’s our Nature Lovers Activity Day. Being a part of such activity was a great opportunity and privilege for not everyone can have it. It’s been my great pleasure spending it with the people who journeys with me everyday in school. It was such an honor and I’m so blessed being there with the places you can call an extraordinary one. Friends are there, schoolmates here, and teachers everywhere are all come together as we make our journey. And a special thanks to the drivers who drive us safe.

  I have learned a lot of lessons that day. I can say, my tiresome was paid by experiences I can bring forever ‘til the end of time. I’m so lucky enough to where I am I right now. I’m thankful to the staff and everyone for I have found myself in the said activity. I have also learned that everyone around us come from God. Creatures must be loved as we love the people around us. Nature brings us smile. God created nature for us and we are responsible in taking care of it. Everything has its life just like me, us. So as long as we can, now is the time for change.     
















   I'm unto Nature actually. :) This was my Journal during our NLAD.  

No comments:

Post a Comment